Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sample Love Letter

Dear [first name],

I love so much about you that it is difficult to mention only a few things. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you smile. I even love it when you upset me but then try so hard to make me feel better. Seldom does one minute pass in which I do not think of you. Before you came into my life, I did not know anyone who let me simply be myself. You accept me the way I am, and that has allowed me to open up my heart again. I have learned to trust you, and that is a wonderful, comforting feeling. Because of you, I smile frequently; I am happy again. And for that, I love you. Thank you, my darling. I will forever cherish our times together, and I know that we will continue to make beautiful memories for many years to come.

Love,

Your Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business Letter Search